I haven't posted any recipes before because, well, there's a gazillion sites and blogs out there with amazing recipes.
But I had to share 365DaysofCrockpot.com 's Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa + Black Beans because it literally hit a homerun for me in every way:
1. It's vegetarian - I'm always trying to find more tasty, hearty vegetarian recipes that my carnivorous boys will enjoy.
2. It has quinoa (in a way other than boring rice-like-side-dish-with-butter).
3. It's quick. Like oh-no-it's-4-pm-what-am-i-going-to-make-quick. And inexpensive.
4. It's made in a crockpot.
5. It needs no utensils! We used chips to scoop it all up.
6. It is to be eaten with guacamole. Enough said.
Love + light ~